Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without needing to give us any explanation as to why.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you (or a third party named by you), who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). You can use the model withdrawal form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
You can also download the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration on our website (www.visus.de) or our online store (www.visus.de/shop). If you use this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of revocation (e.g. by e-mail).
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will refund you all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification from your revocation of the contract.
For the refund we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless, otherwise an explicit agreement with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to make a refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods.
You must return the goods without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of the contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall pay the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if is due to handling the goods in a way that is not necessary to check their quality, properties and functioning.
Exclusion of the right of revocation
The revocation right does not apply to contracts:
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- for the delivery of goods, if these were mixed with other goods.
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, in which the price was agreed upon, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value depends on fluctuations in the market, over which the Entrepreneur has no influence.
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- for the delivery of newspapers or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
Our cancellation form in PDF format: