These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
2% online discount
If you buy 1 of the products of this action, you will receive a discount of 2% .
2% online discount
2% online discount
Product of the month January:
The new FFP2 mask with CE made in Germany - order your 20 pack now at the discounted price! :-)
- Order number: 81732
IResT - International Reading Speed Test (English, Art.-No.: 81732) The IReST is a multilingual... more
Product information "IResT - International Reading Speed Test (English)"
IResT - International Reading Speed Test (English, Art.-No.: 81732)
The IReST is a multilingual reading speed test, which is made to compare reading speed of different languages.
This international test for reading speed is used for ophthalmological teststings. It is made up of 10 texts in one language, for repeatable testings. As the text are similar for every language, the results can be compared among several languages, e.g. for international studies. The test is performed under natural conditions of daily life: Black text on white background.
The IReST is available in 18 languages - please ask us if you cannot find your language in our shop.
The main areas of application cover for clinical and scientific use, when quantitative assessment of reading speed is required:
- Low Vision patients
- Disease monitoring in maculopathies, especially in treatment studies
- Neurological reading disorders
- Developmental dyslexia
- Normal subjects under different conditions
- Normal subjects with different languages
- Ophthalmologists and neurologists
- Optometrists and ophthalmic opticians
- Orthoptists and low vision specialists
- Teachers and psychologists
- All reading researchers
- English version
- Manufacturer item number: 4401
- Available in 18 languages worldwide:
- Art Nr. 81731 – German (Manufacturer item number: 4404)
- Art Nr. 81732 – English (Manufacturer item number: 4401)
- Art Nr. 81733 – Dutch (Manufacturer item number: 4405)
- Art Nr. 81734 – Finnish (Manufacturer item number: 4406)
- Art Nr. 81735 – Swedish (Manufacturer item number: 4407)
- Art Nr. 81736 – Italian (Manufacturer item number: 4408)
- Art Nr. 81737 – French (Manufacturer item number: 4409)
- Art Nr. 81738 – Arabic (Manufacturer item number: 4410)
- Art Nr. 81739 – Chinese (Manufacturer item number: 4411)
- Art Nr. 81741 – Russian (Manufacturer item number: 4412)
- Art Nr. 81742 – Hebrew (Manufacturer item number: 4413)
- Art Nr. 81743 – Polish (Manufacturer item number: 4414)
- Art Nr. 81744 – Japanese (Manufacturer item number: 4416)
- Art Nr. 81745 – Slowenian (Manufacturer item number: 4417)
- Art Nr. 81746 – Turkish (Manufacturer item number: 4418)
- Art Nr. 81747 – Spanish (Manufacturer item number: 4402-S)
- Art Nr. 81748 – Hispanic (Manufacturer item number: 4402-H)
- Art Nr. 81749 – Portuguese (Manufacturer item number: 4403)
IResT - German (Art.-No.: 81731)
The IReST study group consists of:
- Arabic: Lama Shono, Saudi Arabia
- Brazilian: Andre Messias, Brazil
- Chinese: Lin Wang, USA
- Dutch: Ger van Rens, The Netherlands
- English: Gary Rubin, UK
- Finnish: Lea Hyvärinen and Markku Leinonen, Finland
- French: Francois Vital-Durand, France
- German: Susanne Trauzettel-Klosinski, Germany
- Hebrew: Anat Kesler and Uri Soiberman, Israel
- Italian: Giacomo Stella, Italy
- Japanese: Satoshi Kashii, Japan
- Polish: Slawomir Teper, Poland
- Russian: Natalia Serova, Russia
- Slovenian: Marku Hawlina, Slovenia
- Swedish: Jorgen Gustafsson, Sweden
- Spanish: Jorge Arruga, Spain
- Turkish: Dogan Ceyhan, Turkey
- and 17 dedicated linguists
Related links to "IResT - International Reading Speed Test (English)"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "IResT - International Reading Speed Test (English)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.